1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blogged changed?
I think I started this blog last August? Or September? I really don't know. I could check, but I'm not going to. I started blogging so I could talk about my house renovations. Then I never talked about it. I really don't think much has changed; I'm still an asshole.
2. Did you go to college? If so, where, and what did you study?
I have an Associate's Degree from a community college. It's for Early Childhood Education - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? When I transferred, I lost a years worth of credits, so I decided to something that I actually liked. I have a Bachelor's Degree from The College of Saint Rose in Public Communications.
3. Where have you traveled?
Um, outside of the US? Mexico...and Canada. Oh, and Rome...New York. Never mind.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new car, definitely. Or maybe two new cars, because I can't decide if I want a car or an SUV.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Facebook, in general.
People, in general.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Probably Twister. I love that movie, and it inspired me to be a storm chaser until I realized I'm terrible at math and science and would end up dead.
7. What is your drink of choice: wine, beer, or liquor - or water, soda, tea?
Kids, if you don't know what my favorite drink is, you can leave.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I have ME time all the time. Because I'm selfish. Because I don't have kids - or much responsibility. I like to go home after work and lay in bed, and watch shows On Demand, while I'm still wearing my work clothes. Then I make dinner, and get back into bed to eat it. Then I go tanning. Then I go home and do a million lunges so I don't hate myself. See? Me time, all.the.time.
9. If you could have $10,000 shopping spree in one store, which store would it be?
Ever hear of Marshall's or HomeGoods? Well, there is a Marshall's/HomeGoods right near my house. I could do some SERIOUS damage there. I do now, even without a shopping spree.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present?
I rarely embarrass myself because I'm too much of a control freak. But sometimes I lose control, and I trip over shit and go flying across bowling alleys. Then, I try to stop myself, and I smack my head off the side of a table. Finally, I cry in public.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Day? I don't know. Night? There were these two dive bars I went to all the time when I first turned 21. They are both closed now. I would love to be able to hang out at both of them just one more time.
12. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
Probably Emma Stone. I mean, I would totally play Emma Stone if a movie was made about her.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked at a card store for 3 years. And by worked, I mean, did nothing. Then I worked at a daycare, and that was hands down the best job I've ever had. Making kids cry on a daily basis was amazing. And I loved (for the most part) all of the people I worked with.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Christmas morning. Probably like 16? Sans make up and highlights. Like a boss.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Italy, definitely. Visit where my family came from.
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything meaningful to you.
I love this diaper butt more than anything.
Especially when he's about to smack a hoe for stealing his toys...
17. Where do you see your life in 5 years?
Five years older. Which would be ...holy fuck, 30 - almost 31. I'm not talking about this anymore. Bye.