I've been in quite the blogging rut as of late. It's not that I don't have ideas for posts - I do. I just don't have the time to write them. Okay, that's kind of a lie. I could spend my evenings writing uh-mazing posts, but after staring at a computer all day at work, I can't bring myself to look at another one until the next morning.
Stacy from Just Breathe, Stacy nominated me for an award, and while there are many parts to it, I am just going to answer the questions she listed. See? That whole not having time thing? Sucks to suck.
1. We all multitask so what else are you doing while you're typing this blog?
While I blog, I chew gum. Aren't I amazing? Talk about multitasking at its finest. Okay, in reality, when I'm writing a blog post, I try to stay pretty focused on the task at hand. It's when I should be doing work and I'm too busy reading and commenting on your blogs that causes trouble.
2. When you're sad do you listen to sad music or happy music?
I try really hard not to be sad. Even when I'm having a horrible day, I try my best to stay positive. ESPECIALLY lately, since I've had a dark cloud (both figuratively and literally) over my head for a while now. So, to answer the question, I'll listen to anything.
3. What would be your perfect night of TGIF (remember Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, etc.)?
Remember Two of Kind? It was only on for one season, but I watched the reruns so many times, I could reenact all of the scenes. But other than that, I loved Step by Step. The opening credits with the roller coaster? I've always wanted to go on that. Where the hell did they film it?
4. If money were no object what would your dream job be?
Stay at home Cat Lady, for sure.
5. Why do you blog? And do your friends think you're weird?
I realized a few days before I turned 26 that I have spent my entire life being interrupted or talked over. Whether it's been at home, with old friends, or at work - especially at work these days - people interrupt me or answer my questions incorrectly because they haven't let me finish what I was saying. And guess what? I'm fucking sick of it. I have a blog because no one can cut me off mid-sentence. Granted, no one has to read it, but still, no one can interrupt me. Rant over.
6. What is one of your strangest quirks? (I will like you MORE for this the stranger it is)
Here are some. Here, too.
7. What is your favorite HOLIDAY CANDLE scent?
Depends on the holiday, but for Christmas I love a good pine scent. Especially this year since it looks like I'm going to have a fake tree for the first time ever.
8. List one of your guiltiest pleasures.
Clearly Bravo and every.single.show. on that channel.
9. What is your favorite Pandora station?
I haven't been listening to Pandora much lately, but I love the Zac Brown Band station.
10. If a celebrity played you in a movie about your life, who would you pick?
A celebrity did play me in a movie about my life - Charlize Theron in Young Adult.
11. More importantly, who would play the love of your life?
Obviously Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Obviously.
Thanks, Stacy! Check back tomorrow for another amazing photo of me from my youth.