Hmm, things that I've learned that school didn't teach me. Here we go:
1. You can use shaving cream to shave your legs, but make sure to only use soap and water when shaving your lady parts.
2. Beer before liquor, never been sicker. Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.
2a. Toothpaste before orange juice, dead.
3. It is 100% okay to tell someone what you need them to do for you in order to happy. I used to think people (ie: boyfriends) should automatically know that. Not
4. After you bake cookies, put them in a Tupperware container along with a couple slices of fresh bread. The bread will go stale, and help the cookies to stay fresh.
5. Always read the book first - odds are it's better than the movie.
6. Let the guy chase you.
7. Eye contact and a good, strong handshake are important.
8. Turns out, a watched pot does boil.
9. Some people are assholes, who will never change.
10. Enjoy the little things.