And away we go...
- Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies: I want to believe these work. I want to believe these work. I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS WORK. I've been taking them for about a month and my nails feel stronger. Does my skin glow? Yes, because it's hot and I'm sweating. Does my hair have a shine? Actually, I just had it highlighted and tbh, it looks dull. But I want to believe these work. Oh, and they taste awful. Buy them!
- Big ass sunglasses: My friend Robin was always wearing these in her Snapchats/Marco Polos and I finally asked her where she bought them and she said, "Target. I ordered you some. They will be at your house in 3-5 days." I'm lucky to have Robin and also these sunglasses.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls: I haven't straightened my hair since July of last year. Yes, that's a brag. Yes, that's all I'm going to say about this.
- Greetabl: Shopping for gifts is stressful (for me). This makes it fun and easy.
- Taylor Swift's reputation stadium tour: Did extreme FOMO sparked by Instagram and YT videos lead Kelsey and I to purchase tickets to see Taylor in July at Gillette Stadium? Yes. But let it be known-- we would've done it regardless.